#2 Student destination for international students
Why study in UK ?
”ENGLAND IS NEVER IN A HURRY BECAUSE SHE IS ETERNAL”
This quote by Henryk, a Polish Nobel winning novelist says it all.
What was true about the UK centuries ago, remains true today as well. UK is renowned for its education system, top ranked universities and for producing world leaders. Not to forget UK is also the home to English, the language of business. Explore Study in UK
Some of the important reasons to study in UK
- Prestigious Universities
- Highest number of Triple Accredited Business schools in the world
- Flexible Education system: International exchange programs and semester abroad
- 1 year Masters Degree programs
- London is home to top companies and banks from across the globe
- British higher education and qualifications have held pride of place since many decades and enjoy high international repute.
- UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world.
- Britain gave the world the English language and your language skills will be enriched.
Kalingaeuro provides Application, counselling, admission support for Top 10 universities/B Schools
However for information on British Education, lifestyle you may also visit your nearest British Council, a national agency by Govt. of UK.
For FT 100 Best schools including the top schools in the UK, Edvisory offers you tailor made solutions
What to study in UK ?
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MIM (Master in Management)
- MS/MSc/MA (Master of Science/Arts)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BS (Bachelor of Science)
Non Degree Programs
- Online programs
- Certificate programs
- Summer school
- Exchange programs
- Business & Economics
- Finance, Trade
- International Business, Marketing
- Supply Chain, Logistics
- Big Data & Analytics
- International Marketing
- Luxury & Brands Management
- Sports & Events
- Science & Technology
*There are several other programs but we have mentioned the most chosen programs by international students
Business & Economics remain most chosen subjects for international students in the UK. Also, no need to learn a new language.
Where & when to study in UK ?
Combining both public and private universities, UK has around 70+ universities in world’s top 500 and 4 in global top 10.
Edvisory shall be listing the top universities, schools as per the rankings and the choice of international students.
Despite Brexit, UK universities remain united in their joint efforts to continuing welcoming international students from across the EU and the entire world
- Spring Intake: Classes commence from January to March
- Fall Intake: Classes commence in September, October
*Best time to apply: 6-8 months in advance
UK universities have always ranked among the top 10 globally. Also, they have produced maximum number of world leaders.
BEST UNIVERSITIES IN UK
University of Cambridge
Ranked 1 in UK, 5th worldwide, Cambridge was founded in 1209, making it one of the oldest universities in the world. 19,000 students per year
University of Oxford
Ranked 6th worldwide, it is the oldest university in the English-speaking world. It has produced so far 27 British Prime Ministers, 30 international leaders, 50 Nobel Prize winners
University College London
7th in the world, UCL has 16,000 international students among 38,000 total enrolments as of 2017. One of the most international universities
Imperial College London
King's College London
23rd worldwide as per QS, KCL is renowned for its medical education & research. Its home to world’s first nursing school
University of Edinburgh
Jointly 23rd in the world, it is the highest ranked Scottish university and often known as Athens of the North
SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN UK
Charles Wallace India Trust
VISA TO STUDY & WORK IN UK
Short stay visa
- Details: Student visa to short programs 1-2 months
- Duration: Max 2 months depending on program length
- When to apply: 2-3 months before course
- Where to apply: VFS or Consulate
- Right to work: Nil
Long stay visa
- Details: Student visa to Degree program
- Duration: 1 year min.
- When to apply: 2-3 months before the program
- Where to apply: VFS or Consulate
- Right to work: 10-20 hours per week max. depending on study level
Information provided on KALINGAEURO website is accurate and subject to public announcements by universities and the Governments.
Note: For the purpose of rankings, KALINGAEURO adheres to QS & Financial Times
Image courtesy: School websites, QS, FT, Times Higher Education, Google Updates