The Italian public and private universities have decided to attract international students to provide world class medical study, with offering medical courses completely in English language at affordable tuition fees.
Hello Dear future doctor ……
KALINGAEURO opens the door for MBBS study in Italy to Indian students for full filling their aspiration of being in white apron with stethoscope.
MBBS IN ITALY, WHY?
7 good reasons to study MBBS in Italy
- World class University
- Easy admission process Admission
- Affordable tuition fees
- Quality Learning
- MCI approved Universities
1. World class University:
Italy has one the best and Europe’s first university. University of Bologna. Italy has always been a centre for academic excellence. It is evident from prestigious universities spread throughout the country. Italian universities carry more than 5 to 6 hundred years of teaching experience in the field of medicine.
2. Easy admission process Admission:
We know, you are aspiring to be in white apron and help the humanity in India and abroad to live a health and fruitful life, but back breaking exam like NEET, less number of eats at government institutions and neck to neck competition are making your dream look blur. Study MBBS in Italy is one of the best opportunities bring to you by KALINGAEURO. To get into Italian Public medical schools for MBBS studies (which is called MD in Italy) all you need to clear IMAT only which is even easier than NEET.
3. Affordable tuition fees:
Tuition fees in the Public Italian medical schools, as a rule, are kept the same for European, Italian and non-European students and they range from 400 to 4000€ per year. This can be further lowered depending upon family income, nationality and academic achievements.
There are a lot of scholarships allocated by each university and are given to students based on their family income, and academic achievements during studies. The scholarship can be minimum 5200 Euro per year.
5. Quality learning:
Academic quality is outstanding. Universities in Italy pay much attention on Research and Teaching.
6. English Medium:
To attract international students and harness best mind some 12 MedSchools provides English Medium of learning.
- University of Bari Aldo Moro
- University of Bologna
- University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli
- University of Pavia
- University of MessinaSapienza
- University of Rome
- University of MilanTor Vergata
- University of Rome
- University of Milano-Bicocca (Milan)
- University of Siena
- University of Naples Federico II
- University of Turin
- University of PaduaHumanitas University (Private)
7. MCI approved Universities:
India has some of the best mind for the world. You must bear in mind that Indian student’s community is well known for their hard work, intelligence and academic excellence and given due respect for the same. In order to harness best mind and provide world class education for international requirements the 3 Public Italian medical schools have awarded with MCI approval. Those are University of Siena, University of Turin and Humanitas University.
Application and deadline [Step- by- step guide]
COST AND FUNDING
The Italian public and private universities have decided to attract international students to provide world class medical study, with offering medical courses in completely English language at affordable tuition fees.
- You can avail scholarship minimum 5200 € per year
- Living expanses up to 5200 € per year
- For continuing of scholarship you need to earn 30 credits per year.
- After admission and visa or before attending classes need to attempt IMAT only.
- Non NEET Student can practice and work in any European countries.
- You will be eligible be achieve PR
- Work 20h/W
- Easy to get admission and win the scholarship
- MBBS Duration 6 years (Including 2 years Internship)
- Practical work start from 3rd semester to onward
- Italian Government Scholarship 100%
- Age gap is accepted for maximum 3years
- High quality of education, especially practical work
- Limited MBBS seats for students on scholarship
- NEET student can come back to India for screening exam.
- NEET qualified + 60% marks in PCB
- No IELTS Test requirement
FREUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
By now I hope you might be clear with all the things. Still if you have any doubt in any part of your mind here are some of the FAQs for your betterment.
Duration: 6 YEARS. Tuition fees at the Italian Public medical schools, as a rule, are kept the same for European, Italian and non-European students and they range from 400 to 4000€ per year.
There is only one intake for public universities in Italy. That is “SEPTEMBER” each year. University application vary for the from university to university. Usually it starts from January.
There are a lot of scholarships allocated by each university and are given to students based on their family income, nationality and academic achievements. The scholarship can be minimum 5200 Euro per year.
For you as a Non-European student need to go through lengthy process of Pre- enrolment. Usually around April MUIR, the medical council of Italy releases the specifications of Exam such as date, syllabus and registration period.