INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL ADMISSION TEST
IMAT (International Medical Admission Test) is a 100 minute subject-specific admissions test for medicine in English in Italy for medicine, surgery and dentistry for undergraduate courses. It open places to both home and international students. The exam is conducted by Italian Ministry of education, universities and research (MIUR) once in year.
IMAT is a pen-and-paper test. It is divided into four sections:
Section 1: Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge.
Section 2, 3 and 4: Scientific Knowledge covering Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- 60 Multiple choice questions (20 critical thinking, 2 culture, 18 biology, 12 chemistry, 8 physics and math). 5 possible answers. Negative points for wrong answer. 100 minutes to solve
Test price, date and location
- Cost: EUR 150
- Test is held once per year and valid for all public medical schools in English in Italy, just for the same year
- IMAT 2020 will be conducted in the month September at Haryana, India
We are providing online classes for the preparation of IMAT exam. You need to score a minimum score of 20 in order to get rank in any public medical schools. IMAT is required for following 13 universities.
- University of Bari Aldo Moro
- University of Bologna
- University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli
- University of Pavia
- University of Messina
- Sapienza University of Rome
- University of Milan
- Tor Vergata University of Rome
- University of Milano-Bicocca (Milan)
- University of Siena
- University of Naples Federico II
- University of Turin
- University of Padua
Information provided on Kalingaeuro website is accurate and subject to public announcements by universities and the Governments.
Note: For the purpose of rankings, Kalingaeuro adheres to QS & Financial Times
Image courtesy: School websites, QS, FT, THE